Cyprus is a very popular destination for seeking citizenship in as it is also a member of the EU. Cyprus is strategically placed to facilitate strong business and trading relations between EU member states and also other countries. The programme requires the amount of €2mln to be invested in Cyprus for 3 years. Cyprus offers high standards of living, excellent healthcare and education for all residents and low taxation.
The Cyprus citizenship programme has already attracted more than 3 billion euro of direct investments in Cyprus.
Main Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship in Cyprus
- Visa-free travel to 159 countries and territories
- Cyprus passport is a full EU passport. Investor and his family can freely reside, work, study, have business in any of the EU-member states as well as in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- Dual-citizenship is permitted. Acquisition of Cyprus citizenship is not reported to other countries
- The passport is also issued for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to 28 years old). All next generations of investor retain EU citizenship
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for citizenship provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- Fast and simple procedure. The Investment Citizenship Programme is based on a fast-track procedure with reduced time and bureaucracy
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
Athos Kakofengitis BSc (Hons), Econ., FCA
For questions or comments about this web site send e-mail to email@example.com
The information given on this web-page is correct at the time of preparation. The details given are for information only, and we accept no responsibility and/or liability whatsoever to anybody acting on this information.
SCI Kakofengitis & Co. Limited
4 Zinas Kanther Street 3035 Limassol
Telephone: +357 25 340930
Facsimile: +357 25 342484